Monday 9 June 2014

Heath, Glorious, Heath. #1

One thing I always do. I run into the pantry and take out one of my favorite 'Heath' Bars. I have been really loving Nakd Bars, Trek Bars, Eat Natural Bars and 9Bars. I think what I love most about them is that they make a big difference. I always have one of these bars in my bag, because whats better than opening your bag to mounds of textbooks and notepads and then right at the bottom of your bag you find one of these bars. They are life savers. So I thought I would do something a bit different today. Here is the first review!

1. Nakd Bars (95p)
Firstly, one thing I love about Nakd bars is that you can buy a whole range of flavours. From Rhubarb and Custard, Coco Loco, Pecan Pie, Cashew Cookie and plenty more! Yes you heard me right, Rhubarb and Custard! When I first purchased one of these bars I turned the bar round to see the nutrition label, and to my shock I could understand all of the ingredients listed. The main ingredient or the main 'base' flavour of the bar are dates. Then for example the ingredients in 'Strawberry Crunch' are 49% Dates, 31% Cashews, 17% Raisins, 3% Raspberries and natural berry flavorings. That is really all it is! I also love how they include all of the percentages of the different ingredients. Now let me get onto the taste of these bars! I have tried nearly every bar from the range and I haven't been disappointed with one of them. They are all have a burst of chosen flavour, and of course they fill you up.  My favorite bars are Gingerbread, Cashew Cookie and Coco Mint. But to be fair, I love all the flavours of these bars. Now if your wondering where I purchase my Nakd bars it varies. I normally buy them from Holland And Barrett, but most recently I have been purchasing them from Waitrose. So if you have a break and you need a healthy 'pick-me up' try Nakd bars. I assure you, you will be pleased.

Thanks x

Bethany Howe x


No comments:

Post a Comment