Friday 25 April 2014

A Slight Addiction #4




Well look at the time, it's the time for another slight addiction post. I have been addicted to many things this month but one product that I have been using nonstop is the Hoola bronzer from Benefit.

I'm not a bronzing type of girl, blush over bronzer any day for me. But there was a miniature of the Hoola bronzer from Benefit in my make up bag. One lazy (aka no make up day) I was testing out some products that I don't regularly use. I started testing the bronzer out on the back of my hand and I was a bit put off by the colour I saw on my hand but nevertheless I put some on my face and I blended it out with a kabuki brush and I was set!

I am a big fan of Benefit product and I was so pleased with the outcome of this bronzer, I think that it has the perfect shade that you can apply to almost any skin tone. It's perfect for Spring and Summer if your like me and your are pale or you just want to get the bronzed goddess look!
I have been using it every day this month! I love this bronzer, I think I might have been converted.

In the UK Hoola bronzer retails at £23.50 or you could just keep a look out for a trial size product. I will see you soon with another slight addiction post.

Thanks x

Bethany Howe x

No comments:

Post a Comment