Tuesday 1 July 2014

Upcoming Events

Hello!
Long time no see! Well that is completely my fault that my posts haven't been uploading! The reason is because I have had so many end of year exams that I had to spend all of my free time revising for! So I haven't been posting as much as I should have. So apologies for that. But now we get into the good news. All of my exams I had to revise for are no more! I now have no exams until the next school year in September so why not celebrate?
In the spirit of Summer I am taking my posts one step further... A new blog post everyday? Oh yes! In celebration of  the Summer holidays a new post will be uploaded daily. Technically my Summer holidays haven't started yet but why not start it now?

The series will be called 'Summer Spirt' and everyday a new post will be uploaded. It could be a new Summer product review,  a summer get ready with me post, out and about with Beth and plenty more!

This will all start on Wednesday 2nd July, so be ready!

Have a great day!

Thanks x

Bethany Howe x

No comments:

Post a Comment