Tuesday 4 February 2014

February Wishlist

Wow! I can't believe it's been a month already! There are lots of existing things happening in February, like Valentines day, pancake day, birthdays and half term and other exiting things that i just can't remember!
At the end of January and the beginning of February i have been 'eyeing up' some
products and items that i simply must have and wish for!
So here it is, My wishlist:

1. Smiths Rosebud Salve 
I am actuallyreally excited    about this product, one it smells like roses (Valentines day appropriate!) and i have been looking at the product and it's not just a lip balm, it's a muti purpose salve. On the website it said that it relives chapped lips, you can use it on dry knees and elbows and for minor burns. And one other reason i want this product is that the packaging is so cute and vintage!

2. Burnt Sugar Lumpy Bumpy Crumbly Fudge 
When i was at my friends house she gave me a piece of this fudge, and oh my, it's amazing. Now im not the type of person who would just buy fudge but this is an exception! DinosaurGrace mentioned this in her January favorites and it has convinced me even more to buy this fudge!

3. Yankee Candle: White Chocolate Bunnies Candle
I am a massive fan of Yankee Candles, especially at Easter, so that's why i thought i would get in there early and hopefully buy the Easter themed White Chocolate Bunnies Candle. This candle is like a dream candle to me, i love white chocolate and Yankee Candles last forever! I will surely be buying that!

4. Baby Lips: Pink Punch and Cherry Me 
I feels like i am a little bit late for the 'baby lips hype' but i do have some of the baby lips collection but for some reason i have never got round to buying these two, i think at first i was scared as they are quite bright colours (for me even) but what i have heard is that they are really sheer and moisturizing! There is no doubt about it, i will be buying those this month!

5. Pukka Tea: Love
It wouldn't be a full month without me buying a new tea to try, and this is appropriate for this month as it is valentines day. It's a Pukka Tea called Love, it said on the website that it is rose and lavender, elder flower and chamomile. I have to say this is not a tea i would normally go for, but i can't judge a tea by it's ingredients!

So i think that will be enough for my February Favourites, some of them are random, i know, but that is just the person i am! My next post will be valentines day D.I.Y.S, so look out for that post later on in the week!

Thanks x

Bethany Howe x






                

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the little shoutout there and by the way... surely the ingredients are exactly what you should judge a tea on ;) xX

    ReplyDelete